It would seem, what could be easier than hanging a finished decorated picture on the wall? No gallery, museum or exhibition is complete without picture hanging systems. The main requirements for such systems are versatility and ease of maintenance. This is especially true for changing exhibitions and galleries. In addition to all of the above, they should also be invisible. Rails picture systems are the most popular and can be installed on all types of walls and ceilings.
Picture rail hanging system can be used both at home and in the office. Painting hanging systems are indispensable in the exhibition halls of museums, art galleries and art salons, wherever you need to organize and hold an exhibition of paintings or photographs. The use of gallery hanging systems in the design of an exhibition of photographs is extremely effective.
What Is Included In The Picture Rail Hanging System?
The installation of the picture rail system is very simple. Using picture hooks and fishing line, you can easily change the hanging of your paintings, photos and posters. In addition, thanks to the use of a picture hanging system, you will no longer have to make holes in the wall. Having bought such a system once, you can change the position of your works on the wall again and again without nails and screws. The system consists of:
- Aluminum profile for suspension systems. As tests have shown, the aluminum profile is light and durable, and is the best solution for the manufacture of such equipment for suspension systems. A durable aluminum profile is attached to the wall (ceiling) with special clips.
- Lines and Cables for hanging pictures are rolled into a special tip. In hanging picture rail systems, a transparent fishing line is used, which makes it almost invisible and a cable that has a wicker structure. Fishing lines and cables for suspension systems have different lengths, which will always allow you to choose the size you need.
- Hooks for pictures on a fishing line or cable can withstand a load of 5 kg to 20 kg each. So it will fit almost any picture.
Cable mounting systems for paintings are especially popular. They are very convenient for presenting products in a store, on a showcase or at an exhibition, while delimiting space in a home and office.
As a rule, in order to hang one picture, you do not need to contact a specialist - just follow the simple instructions. The service of installing these systems is used in showrooms to ensure the speed of assembly. There are several types of suspension systems. For example, according to the types of rails of the suspension mechanism, they distinguish:
- hidden rails (almost invisible in any interior room);
- open rails (you can quickly change one picture to another).
Picture rails do not distract attention from the exhibition objects themselves, as they are practically invisible. In the case of using visible rails, they can be painted or decorated in the style of the general interior.