It does not matter where you are staying but you have to fulfill three type of need for dressing. Now you must be thinking that which categories are made for dressing and on which basis. Pakistani dressing is divided into three categories on basis of their usage. The major classes of the dresses are as follows
- Formal wear are the wear that are used for the major events like weddings etc. Wedding dresses are greatly popular when ever talking about formal wear. The most focused collection of every brand is wedding collection.
- Semi formal wear is collection that is used for the events that not demand too heavy or not totally simple dressing. But demands a moderate type of dressing. It includes dresses for parties, gatherings its family or friends type of gathering, birthday parties, engagements etc. Pakistani party wear collection is commonly used for semi formal events.
- Casual wear is considered as the simplest of all types of the dressing. These are used for the household chores. They are used in daily routine uses. Also used for kitchen also. As while using these dresses you have to do all household works so you prefer dresses full simple with light or no embroideries.
Commonly used formal wear dresses
Formal dresses used for the events that mostly include weddings. Pakistani wedding dresses are mostly included in formal wear clothing. As formal wear are the dresses that include fancy wear dresses. Formal wear dresses have some specification that made them different from all of the other wears. Some properties that make formal wear different from other are following
- Different styles of embroideries few of them are given below
- Gotta work
- Dabgha work
- Use of multi color threads
- Any specific regional embroideries like Sindhi, Punjabi, Balochi, etc.
- Use of different accessories along with embroideries like
- Nagenas etc.
All these are the things that make dresses best for formal use. For most expensive dresses the use of diamonds, gold wire or silver wires is also in trend. But you choose type of the work on dress according to your own taste and preference levels.
The commonly used formal type of dresses are most of the time same. The only difference comes in your choices for use of different events. Like some of the brides tend to wear lehnga choli on their mehndi while on the other hand some brides prefer to wear sharara or Gharara or long feroks for the same event. The other difference that comes is in color choices some prefer new colors that are in trend for the events like for mehndi use of mustard color, a shade of pink or blue etc. And same for some brides choose same traditional colors like yellow and green on their mehndi and mayyon event. Pakistani formal wear includes following
- Lehnga choli
- Sharara or Gharara
- Long or short feroks
- Anarkali feroks
- Salwar kameez
- Saree etc.
These are all the formal wears that are basically used in Pakistan. These are further divided to traditional and modern wears like salwar kameez is included in traditional Pakistani wear.
The most commonly used wear in Pakistan. These are equally popular in all kinds of the events like mehndi, mayyon, barat or walima. It is used both by brides and anyone else attending. Different styles of lehnga are used as wedding dresses for everyone. Multi colored lehnga with simple choli is now a lot in trend.
One of the traditional Pakistani dressings is salwar kameez. It looks same as it was there in ancient times. It has not lost its worth and still as evergreen. You can choose differently styled salwar kameez used for different events. Commonly used when you are going to attend a wedding.
Sharara or Gharara
These are also available there in your traditional dressing. These are commonly used in the Mughal era. Which is considered and the era that greatly influenced Pakistani fashion wear, as new evolutions in dressing is greatly seen in this era. You can choose them at any of the formal events as they look perfectly suitable for all events.
Different names of feroks are used for different styles like anarkali feroks, long or short feroks paired with differently styled trousers, plazzo, Churidaar etc. Commonly used for mehndi, mayyon, walima and other pre wedding functions.
Maxi and Saree
These both are considered as modern wears. As these are the perfect examples of eastern and western blends. These are designed after getting inspired from the traditions or dressings of other countries like India, USA, UK, etc. But they give you a different and more gorgeous look. Whenever you want to try something different from your traditions and need something modern then your choice will definitely be maxi or saree.
Daudabbas is the brand that is providing you with the best Pakistani formal wears. You can visit both our shops in market band also our online sites to fulfill your needs.